Contest Prep Seminar / Posing workshop (2:00 pm )
When: Sat July 20th 2019
Where: Within the WA State Fitness Expo
- Auburn Performing Arts Center
702 4th Street N.E.
Auburn , WA 98002
Free to all everyone with any of the three tickets
- WA State Fitness Expo (Vendor expo only ticket) Order Ticket NOW
- N.P.C WA State Open 10 am Judging ticket Order Ticket NOW
- N.P.C WA State Open 5 pm Night show ticket Order Ticket NOW
Learn from local experts what it takes to get into contest shape. Meet and connect with local coaches.
Have you wanted to compete but just don’t know where to start? Come meet a variety of local contest prep coaches and here what they have to say.
Learn and get hands on posing practice during the posing workshop with the pro’s
- learn the basic presentation poses for all classes
- learn how to showcase strengths and hide weakness’s
What are all the elements of contest preparation?
- What class should you do?
- What resources are available to me?
- What are the various contacts and experts in the NW that can assist me and the differences?
- Event Calendar / Contest Schedule
- Contest prep coaches
- Diet / Nutrition / Meal Prep
- Contest Tanning
- What are other expenses involved with competing?
- How much time do I need?
- Exercise program design & monitor
- Posing, elements of competing, hiding weakness, showcase strengths
- Peaking for the show….final weeks, final week, final days, the day of competition, (diet, training program)
Current Coaches / Demonstrators of the Contest Prep Seminar Workshop
- IFBB Pro Steve Thayer
- IFBB Pro Derek Aparis
- IFBB Pro Mark Sindayen
- IFBB Pro Marga Lee Overby
- Guy Overby (Team Overby)
- IFBB Pro Roland Gatan
- (Additional Coaches TBA)
If you are interested in attending the FREE Contest Prep Seminar Workshop please let us know through the form below so that we can plan for you, and get an idea of people specific interests.