TONIA WILLIAMS IFBB PRO, NPC MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION, JUDGE FOR THE 2013 NPC WA STATE BODYBUILDING FIGURE FITNESS BIKINI & PHYSIQUE CHAMPIONSHIP. National Qualifier.
Tonia will be conducting a complimentary pre-contest posing informational class, for registered competitors of the 2013 NPC WA State Open Bodybuilding Figure Fitness Bikini Physique Championship. This will be conducted at the Auburn Performing Arts Center from 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm on July 19, just before check in. Competitor check in is from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Tonia will inform the competitors which side of stage they will be entering and exiting. The spots that the competitors will walk to. Tonia will demonstrate the mandatory poses for the various classes as well as answer any specific questions. If time permits she can give some general advice, basic do’s and dont’s to help you in your ability to properly present yourself on the stage of the WA State Open Championship. Team coaches and trainers are welcome to attend as you may have questions that can help your team present itself without any last minute surprises. We hope to educate and prepare you, so that you are confident in your stage presence and have a great experience,
Attention first time competitors, get to check in early, take advantage of this opportunity and gain some incite from a WA State Open Official Contest Judge…….Failing to plan, is planning to fail.
NPC WA STATE OPEN JUDGE Tonia Williams
NPC WA STATE OPEN Bodybuilding Figure Fitness Bikini Physique Championship, National Qualifier
- Judges name – Tonia Williams
- Duration as an NPC Judge – since 1998
- Judges bio – Tonia has been competing since 1994, after many years of regional shows, then several national shows, she earned her pro card in bodybuilding at the 2003 Nationals in Miami, Florida. Her pro debut was the 2005 Europa where she placed first in the lightweight division. She went on to a great showing at the 2005 Olympia. Since then she has turned her focus on local, national, and pro athletes, coaching them in nutrition and diet prep.
- Special message or advice to NPC WA State Open competitors – The most important thing you can take away from competing is the memories, and the FEEDBACK from the judges. Don’t be afraid to ask the judges for feedback after a show. Preferably sooner rather than later as you want to make sure they remember you!
Contest prep professional services provided by judge if any – Nutrition program, Workout design, Contest posing (one on one), Contest posing (group sessions), Posing routine design
- Types of competitors judge consults – Performance Athletes, Advanced competitor , Novice competitor
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org